The Federal Coalition’s recently released workplace relations policy largely maintains the status quo through retention of the Fair Work Act. It does however create increased opportunities for workers to trade off entitlements and places new restrictions on unions’ rights to enter workplaces. read on...
Groom Kennedy Blog
- Urgent Action Required – Unfair Contract Term Protections to Extend to Small Business Contracts in November 2016
- Extended Warranties – A Worthy Investment or an Illegal Sham?
- Crowd-Sourced Equity Funding – Is it Actually Going to Work?
- Employers still at risk of financial penalty despite new bullying laws proving to be a toothless tiger
- Important Changes to Employee Share Schemes (ESS) - Draft Legislation
- AML/CTF – Urgent Action Required
- 5 tips for Australian small businesses embarking on IT projects
- What’s in a name? Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Time for a Social Media Policy?
- Choosing an Executor