The Commonwealth government’s Privacy Act 1988 (Act) is familiar to most organisations. It hasn’t really changed since becoming applicable to much of the private sector in 2000. read on...
Groom Kennedy Blog
Do you wish to control how your estate is dealt with after you die? Are you concerned that your beneficiaries will lose the family wealth through recklessness or divorce? Do you wish to make provision for the care of a disabled person, or a person outside your family?
You need a Discretionary Testamentary Trust. read on...
- Urgent Action Required – Unfair Contract Term Protections to Extend to Small Business Contracts in November 2016
- Extended Warranties – A Worthy Investment or an Illegal Sham?
- Crowd-Sourced Equity Funding – Is it Actually Going to Work?
- Employers still at risk of financial penalty despite new bullying laws proving to be a toothless tiger
- Important Changes to Employee Share Schemes (ESS) - Draft Legislation
- AML/CTF – Urgent Action Required
- 5 tips for Australian small businesses embarking on IT projects
- What’s in a name? Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Time for a Social Media Policy?
- Choosing an Executor