The Executor of a Will is responsible for carrying out your wishes in strict accordance with the terms of your will. read on...
Groom Kennedy Blog
Intellectual property is a core business asset. Understanding and managing a business’ intellectual property is a critical component of its success. Despite this, data in the Australian Intellectual Property Report 2013 confirms that most Australian businesses are not taking advantage of their intellectual property assets. read on...
- Urgent Action Required – Unfair Contract Term Protections to Extend to Small Business Contracts in November 2016
- Extended Warranties – A Worthy Investment or an Illegal Sham?
- Crowd-Sourced Equity Funding – Is it Actually Going to Work?
- Employers still at risk of financial penalty despite new bullying laws proving to be a toothless tiger
- Important Changes to Employee Share Schemes (ESS) - Draft Legislation
- AML/CTF – Urgent Action Required
- 5 tips for Australian small businesses embarking on IT projects
- What’s in a name? Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Time for a Social Media Policy?
- Choosing an Executor