"Information technology is increasingly important to corporate performance", states McKinsey's paper on IT as revenue generator. Nearly half of respondents to the consultancy's most recent Global Survey (the results of which formed the basis for the paper) believe that IT-enabled business innovations will account for at least half of their future corporate earnings growth, up from only 18% who said so in 2010. read on...
Groom Kennedy Blog
There are few that would argue the distinction between an independent contractor and an employee is always clear cut. However, it has been generally accepted that when an individual’s services are provided through a corporate entity, the relationship is one of ‘principal’ and ‘independent contractor’. read on...
- Urgent Action Required – Unfair Contract Term Protections to Extend to Small Business Contracts in November 2016
- Extended Warranties – A Worthy Investment or an Illegal Sham?
- Crowd-Sourced Equity Funding – Is it Actually Going to Work?
- Employers still at risk of financial penalty despite new bullying laws proving to be a toothless tiger
- Important Changes to Employee Share Schemes (ESS) - Draft Legislation
- AML/CTF – Urgent Action Required
- 5 tips for Australian small businesses embarking on IT projects
- What’s in a name? Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Time for a Social Media Policy?
- Choosing an Executor