Overview read on...
Groom Kennedy Blog
Earlier this year, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) as part of its Compliance and Enforcement Priorities for 2016, announced it would be returning its focus to misleading representations made by big businesses about express or implied warranties. read on...
- Urgent Action Required – Unfair Contract Term Protections to Extend to Small Business Contracts in November 2016
- Extended Warranties – A Worthy Investment or an Illegal Sham?
- Crowd-Sourced Equity Funding – Is it Actually Going to Work?
- Employers still at risk of financial penalty despite new bullying laws proving to be a toothless tiger
- Important Changes to Employee Share Schemes (ESS) - Draft Legislation
- AML/CTF – Urgent Action Required
- 5 tips for Australian small businesses embarking on IT projects
- What’s in a name? Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Time for a Social Media Policy?
- Choosing an Executor